Thursday, November 12, 2009

God's Will

"Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into thy land of uprightness."
Psalm 143:10


It is sometimes very difficult to make decisions and know what God's will is for our lives. It just doesn't seem clear at times. Keith & I are seeking God's direction in a specific decision. God has been so faithful to bring us thru the last 7 months of being laid off and providing new employment for us now. I feel His presence and know He is listening. For that I am so thankful. Sometimes I just wish for more direct answers that would reassure me but I know that He desires for us to rely on Him and thru this dependency He is Glorified.

"For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."
Proverbs 2:6

No comments:

Post a Comment