Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Bennett turns 13!

We can hardly believe our baby boy was 13 years old yesterday!


Our kids and a few of their friends came for the celebration. (dad took the pic)





The amazing part is he was a preemie, born 6 1/2 wks early and is now almost 6 ft tall!


He is such a comedian. He keeps us all laughing. I will say, at least he is doing school, maybe!






He loves to take funny pictures of himself!



Size 11 already!




My prayer is that you will grow up to be a man after God's own heart!




This one was taken a few birthdays ago! My, how fast they grow!



"My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart. So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man."

Proverbs 3:1-4





1 comment:

  1. Hello I saw you over at Rhonda's
    Deer ate your garden, ya got a freezer full of deer. I cracked up . Thank you for the good humor

    ReplyDelete